Jokes

Thursday, April 30, 2020

😁😁I will laugh😀😀

5 .... Sir: Some of the chemistry
  Name the element?
  Bolt: Like Sir Chlorine,
  Fluorine, Irene,
  Nasreen, Jerin, Sharmin
  Etc.
  Sir: Fire of anger !!!!  Well
  Lives in water
  Name a few fish?
  Bolt: This is like putty fish, putty fish
  Mom,
  Father, brother, sister.
  Sir: I'm finished !!!
  Bolt: No sir said?
  Sir: What is an atom?  Tell me?
  Bolt: I don't remember the whole thing, sir.
  Say the last piece?
  Sir: Tell me ???
  Bolt: .............. He is called atom.
  Sir: Don't be angry this time, eggplant.
  Bolt: Yes !!!  Said sir?
  Sir: H S C full meaning say?
  Bolt: Headmaster shoe thief.
  Sir: What?  Bastard devil cele.
  Bolt: Sir, you have too.
  6 .... Sir: Paknami all the time
  You're doing it.
  Now don't say dialogue
  Tell the paragraph?
  Bolt: I'll tell you the paragraph.
  Sir: ok.  Tell me?
  Bolt: I'll kill you here
  Wear Shashan.
  Sir: ???????????  To me
 Death
  If you like it
  Please comment

1 comment:

https://youtu.be/2hejrUyHKiA