Jokes

Friday, May 1, 2020

The Story one night basar🖋

The story of Basar night
 ↘↙
 On the night of Basar, the husband asked his new wife, "Was there anyone in your life before marriage? You can tell me. This must be a common thing nowadays.
 The wife thought that her husband was so simple. The wife got down from the bed and took out a box from the cupboard and gave it to her husband. Inside the box was a 50 taka note and 6 rice.

 Wife: Whenever I liked or fell in love with a boy, I would put rice in this box one by one .....

 Husband: Oh that means you were in love with 6 people ....? And what is this 50 rupees ...?

 Wife: I got this 50 rupees by selling 1 kg of rice a week ago. And there are 8 rice left. I couldn't sell these ...

 The husband is lying in the hospital bed and telling the nurse how much rice is in 1 kg of rice ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://youtu.be/2hejrUyHKiA