Jokes

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Very Laughter Jokes😀😁Gril friend👰 Futures Mother in-law..

Basar opens his wife's veil at night
 I was shocked!
 Mim said meem and ran out of the room
 Gone!
 - How is that possible?
 Mim is getting younger day by day ??
 That was my girlfriend 18 years ago
 There was a mim!

 # After her marriage
 I made the decision
 I will not get married in life!
 Diameter!  To see and hear my father's business
 Get started!
 I have improved a lot in business
 In these 16 years!
 I did not want to get married!
 But my mother got sick
 And under the pressure of the father
 A kind of forced marriage
 Either me ,,,,,,

 # I didn't even go to see my wife!
 Dad has managed everything!
 But Mim even after these 16 years
 How did you hold this youth?
 Has he become smaller?
 How is this possible?

 # Dad heard my screams
 Haq added from the ground floor ,,,,
 "" The nature of childhood is still
 Didn't you go! ??  Go to that room!
 I'm so scared of Dad!
 So I quickly went to the room!

 I went to the room and saw
 My wife is crying a lot!
 I said what happened to you?
 Why start crying ??

 --Wife said, you are my mother
 How do you know the name ??

 Me: What do you mean?  I asked the question ??
 Wife: I mean my mother's name is Mi
m!
 And I look exactly like me
 I'm like a mother!

 Me: Ohhhh so I understand !!
 I said to myself,
 As a result of patience!
 Girlfriend if you have a little patience
 She is also a mother-in-law !!

 .
 Note: Forgive mistakes will look beautiful!
 And of course tell the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://youtu.be/2hejrUyHKiA