Jokes

Sunday, May 3, 2020

Very Nice Jokes English Dubbed😁😀😁😀 Sir What Is Rape...

1👉
I used to teach a 5th class student.
 One day he suddenly asked
 -Sir, what is rape?
 I threatened.
 Still asking
 -Sir, don't say.
 I said ..
 - You, in the movie
 Didn't you see that the villain grabbed the girl?
 He said
 - What do you do for a living?
 It is very difficult, I said angrily
 - Take it and kill it, kill a lot.
 After listening to the student ,,, I'm finished ..!
 .
 .
 .
 .
 The student said ...
 -Sir, if you hit me again, I'll tell Dad,
 - That you raped me!
,
,2👉One boy posted on Facebook
  The Prime Minister is in power by stealing votes
  Here it is.  He's not good. "
  DB police found this status
  Gone
  The boy has already been arrested,
  A few cases are to be taken to court
  Then the judge asked
  You called the Prime Minister a vote thief
  Why
  The boy simply answered,
  Honorable Judge, I have given the status
  There is but no country
  I have given it to the Prime Minister
  So I may not have mentioned
  To the Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan
  Intended
  Hearing the answer, the blood of the judge's feet rose to his head
  Gone, swollen veins in anger, chair
  He jumped up and punched the table
  Said with a shout
  "Rude, motherfucking, we're having fun"
  The Prime Minister of any country is a vote thief
  We don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://youtu.be/2hejrUyHKiA